Slip and Fall Accidents


Get your free consultation today.



Click To Call

(855) OMAR-411


Click To Text.

(954) 951-3535


Submit a form.

Email Me

Get on the road to recovery.

It all starts with your free case consultation. There's no cost or obligation.

If you have been injured on someone else's property, you may be entitled to compensation. 

Negligence requires that you meet four elements.

First, that the property owner has a duty for your safety and well being. Second, that the property owner breached that duty by creating or allowing a dangerous condition to exist on his/her property without adequately warning you of the dangers involved.  Third, that the dangerous condition is the cause of your injuries. Fourth, you have to prove actual injuries and/or other damages.

The most common example is slipping and falling on a wet floor at a retail store.  The most important step after sustaining an injury on someone else’s property is documenting the incident.  This includes reporting your fall to someone in charge, insisting on the creation of an incident report and obtaining a copy for yourself, obtaining any eye witness information, taking pictures of the object or condition that caused your injuries, taking pictures of your injuries, requesting medical assistance, and of course, contacting an experienced attorney as soon as possible. 

Do not make the mistake of waiting to call an attorney simply because the property owner promises to pay your medical expenses. Proving that the property owner is responsible for your injuries in a premises liability case is often difficult and always depends on the details of how the incident occurred.  This is why it is crucial that you speak to an attorney prior to giving any statements (especially recorded) to any representative of the property owner or the insurance company.  Their goal is to get you admit to certain facts that will shift some or all of the responsibility on to you.

Even if you do not have access to health insurance, you may still be able to seek necessary medical treatment from a licensed professional in your area.  Over the years, I have built relationships with numerous doctors who are willing to see uninsured patients without having to pay out of pocket on the promise that they will get paid once we obtain compensation from the at fault party.

Call me today for your free case evaluation.  Having correct and accurate information at the right time can mean the difference between being fully compensated for your damages and being left hung out to dry with medical debt or being unable to seek much needed medical treatment.

Related Content

I’m sorry to hear about your circumstances. Besides a potential economic damages distribution as part of a divorce, you may be entitled to a claim for loss of consort... More

Our Offices

15291 NW 60th Ave, Suite 107, Miami Lakes, FL 33014

Serving all of Miami-Dade County, including:

  • Miami
  • Miami Lakes
  • Miami Gardens
  • Hialeah
  • Golden Seal Beach
  • Homestead
  • Doral
  • Coral Gables
  • Opa-Locka
  • Aventura

8751 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324

Serving all of Broward County, including:

  • Fort Lauderdale
  • Sunrise
  • Plantation
  • Lauderhill
  • Tamarac
  • Lauderdale Lakes
  • Weston
  • Davie
  • Hollywood
  • Pembroke Pines

1500 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

Serving all of Lee County, including:

  • Fort Myers
  • Cape Coral
  • Sanibel
  • Bonita Springs
  • Lehigh Acres
  • Alva
  • Captiva
  • Fort Myers Beach
  • Tice
  • Cypress Lake

501 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples, FL 34102

Serving all of Collier County, including:

  • Naples
  • Golden Gate
  • Goodland
  • Naples Manor
  • Orangetree
  • Marco Island
  • Everglades City
  • Lely
  • Immokalee
  • Chokoloskee