Car Accidents


Get your free consultation today.



Click To Call

(855) OMAR-411


Click To Text.

(954) 951-3535


Submit a form.

Email Me

Get on the road to recovery.

It all starts with your free case consultation. There's no cost or obligation.

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident, you need to act now to preserve your rights. 

Your first call must be to the police immediately after your accident.  The police ensure that the accident is properly documented.  They obtain everyone’s personal and insurance information, including any eye witnesses. Next, speak to an attorney about your rights BEFORE speaking to anyone from the insurance company.

If you were injured as a result of the accident, you may have access to Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage IF you seek treatment within 14 days.  PIP is a primary health insurance coverage that is built into every automobile insurance policy in Florida.  PIP will pay 80% of your related medical expenses up to $10,000.00.   If you do not own a vehicle, you may still qualify for PIP coverage under someone else’s insurance policy.  Don’t make the mistake of not looking for needed medical attention because you do not have private health insurance.  Call me now to find out if you qualify for PIP coverage.

In Florida, there is no requirement to purchase liability coverage. That means that there are individuals legally driving in Florida who may cause accidents for which their insurance company would NOT be able to compensate you for any pain and suffering. This does not mean that the at-fault driver cannot be held personally liable under the law. It does mean that you should take extra precautions and purchase Uninsured Motorist (UM) coverage on your own automobile insurance policy.  UM will step into the shoes of the person that caused you harm and compensate you for your physical damages if that person has little or no liability coverage.

The right information, at the right time, can mean the difference between being fully compensated for your damages and getting stuck with medical debt or being unable to seek much needed medical treatment.

Related Content

I’m sorry to hear about your circumstances. Besides a potential economic damages distribution as part of a divorce, you may be entitled to a claim for loss of consort... More

Florida statute 627.737 bars a victim of an automobile accident from recovering damages for pain and suffering unless they can prove to that they have sustained a permanent... More

I’m sorry to hear about your accident. It appears as though your friend’s insurance company has accepted liability for the accident and is trying to meet with y... More

What you are referring to is called a letter of protection (LOP).

An LOP is an agreement typically signed by the patient and the attorney promising to pay the docto... More

Do you have any uninsured motorist coverage (UM) on your own policy?

If you do, that coverage would step into the shoes of the at-fault hit and run driver and compe... More

File the delayed police report as soon as possible.

Hopefully, you have collision coverage on your own insurance policy. If so, make a claim to have your vehicle re... More

Our Offices

15291 NW 60th Ave, Suite 107, Miami Lakes, FL 33014

Serving all of Miami-Dade County, including:

  • Miami
  • Miami Lakes
  • Miami Gardens
  • Hialeah
  • Golden Seal Beach
  • Homestead
  • Doral
  • Coral Gables
  • Opa-Locka
  • Aventura

8751 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL 33324

Serving all of Broward County, including:

  • Fort Lauderdale
  • Sunrise
  • Plantation
  • Lauderhill
  • Tamarac
  • Lauderdale Lakes
  • Weston
  • Davie
  • Hollywood
  • Pembroke Pines

1500 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33907

Serving all of Lee County, including:

  • Fort Myers
  • Cape Coral
  • Sanibel
  • Bonita Springs
  • Lehigh Acres
  • Alva
  • Captiva
  • Fort Myers Beach
  • Tice
  • Cypress Lake

501 Goodlette-Frank Rd, Naples, FL 34102

Serving all of Collier County, including:

  • Naples
  • Golden Gate
  • Goodland
  • Naples Manor
  • Orangetree
  • Marco Island
  • Everglades City
  • Lely
  • Immokalee
  • Chokoloskee